Personal and private wealth management is the incorporation of your financial planning with your investment portfolio. We then coordinate our work with estate planning, legal resources, and tax specialists.
- Spending, Saving, Giving
- Protection – Life, Disability, Health, Home, Auto, Liability and Long Term Care
- Tax Impact
- Social Security Optimization Strategies for reflecting your personal benefits
- Estate Planning – Legacy & Asset Transfer Planning
- Retirement – Clarity of choices during this important transition
- Anything else – College, Stock Options, Real Estate, and more...
- Your needs, your goals, and your values
- Your risk tolerance, your risk capacity, and your risk required
- Our investment recommendations build around your goals and ones that produces a retirement paycheck
- We implement your investment plan through low-cost funds
- We evaluate your ongoing investment progress
- We help you manage and minimize taxes
Service Offered to New Clients
- Have $1M in investable assets
- You prefer a high touch, intimate, long-term working relationship in all phases of your financial life
***For new clients who have smaller amounts to invest, we enthusiastically recommend our ONLINE ADVISOR program.